We have introduced some characteristics of reactive polyurethane hot-melt adhesives, that is, PUR hot-melt adhesives, and compared them with conventional hot-melt adhesive films and TPU hot-melt adhesives. Everyone should have a simple understanding of PUR hot-melt bonds. Awareness.
The difference between TPU hot melt adhesive film and PUR hot melt adhesive
As a hot melt adhesive with excellent performance, how many applications does PUR hot melt adhesive have? What other applications are there?
Although PUR hot-melt adhesive has excellent properties, its promotion is limited to a certain extent because it must be strictly isolated and controlled from moisture during manufacture, storage, transportation and gluing. In recent years, applications have been increasing due to breakthroughs in technology and equipment that gradually solve these problems.
Although PUR hot melt adhesive is more troublesome, it usually requires professional equipment to operate, and the equipment requirements are relatively high, which is very different from our hot melt adhesive film products. However, PUR hot melt adhesives are widely used on some occasions that require higher mechanical properties and weather resistance.
PUR hot melt adhesives can not only porous bond materials, such as foam, ceramics, wood, fabrics, etc. but also bond smooth surface materials, such as steel, aluminum, stainless steel, metal foil, glass, plastic, leather and rubber Wait. It also has a fairly high cohesive strength, and the ratio of raw materials can be adjusted as needed to obtain a range of adhesives from flexible to rigid.
PUR hot melt adhesives are now known to be widely used in packaging, wood processing, automobiles, textiles, electromechanical, aerospace and other national economic fields:
1. The food packaging industry can withstand the high and low-temperature disinfection treatment stipulated by food hygiene;
2. In the wood processing and furniture industry, the adhesive layer has good water resistance and aging resistance and does not pollute and corrode wood:
3. Automotive structures and components, such as windshield seals and lamp assembly:
4. Textile industry and footwear industry, such as fabric seam bonding and sole bonding, have the advantages of water resistance, softness and comfort:
5. Books are bound wirelessly. Due to the flexibility of the adhesive layer, the flatness of the book can be high when it is opened, and it can prevent the formation of grooves in the binding or the sudden closing of the book during reading, which is superior than EVA binding;
6. In the electronic and electrical industry, the adhesive layer is quickly cured, no glue is required, and the curing shrinkage is small, especially suitable for the bonding of precision components in the electronic and electrical industry.
What Glue is Used for Composite Bonding of Leather?